Get Well Soon Cards by Night Owl Paper Goods
|Delivery time:||You should receive your package within 4 to 6 business days from ship date. If local delivery, we will deliver same day or the next day, depending on time of order (excluding Sundays) to your doorstep.|
- Flat wood card with corresponding color envelope
- Made in the USA from sustainably-harvested birch wood
- Blank back. Write with ease using color pencils, ballpoint or gel pen.
- 100% biodegradable and recyclable with paper goods
- Packaged in a clear sleeve (single)
- A2 - 4 1/4" x 5 1/2"
Recipient can easily peel off the sticker and apply it to one of their favorite devices. These stickers go wherever the action is. They're versatile enough to be used on tablets, phones, lockers, travel mugs, water bottles, bikes, cars and all sorts of gear!
- Folded card embellished with a vinyl sticker
- Thick, durable sticker is weatherproof and dishwasher safe
- Card printed in the USA on FSC-certified paper
- Blank inside, leaving ample room for a handwritten message
- Packaged in a clear sleeve with envelope
- Card: A2 - 4 1/4" x 5 1/2" / Sticker: 2 3/4" x 2 1/4"
About Night Owl Paper Goods
Night Owl Paper Goods is a homegrown company devoted to creating handmade letterpress stationery and eco-chic real wood cards and gifts. From our designs to the renewable resources used to create our products, nature is both an inspiration and an influence in our work. From colors to critters to patterns to textures, Mother Nature is always full of beautiful surprises! All of our goods are handcrafted in the US from eco-friendly, sustainably-harvested birch wood and 100% cotton paper made from reclaimed fibers of the textile industry. Our studio is located in what we affectionately refer to as Birmingham, Owlabama. Since Night Owl Paper Goods took flight in 2006, our small company has grown into a thriving family-run business, filled with passionate and ambitious go-getters who embrace each day as an opportunity to produce high-quality, hand-crafted, eco-friendly goodies that make people smile. We keep our humble beginnings close to our hearts, and we are so very grateful to our customers for helping us get to where we are today.